- You must be 18 or over to register as a member of or use this Site. By using and/or viewing this site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of its terms and conditions, that you are at least 18-years old,and that you are not prohibited by law from using the Site.
2. Membership and Subscription; Pricing
- By registering on localslobby.com, you become a "Member" and provide personal information, including photographs, in the form of your "Profile," which you agree will be shared with other Members. You acknowledge that localslobby.com belongs to a network of dating websites (the "Network"). You understand and agree that, in order to increase your dating options and opportunities, your Profile will be added to the Network's collective database of Members and may appear in the search results of members of other websites in the Network. You further understand and agree that the profiles of members of other websites in the Network may appear in your search results on localslobby.com, dependent upon your dating preferences and search criteria. If you do not consent to your Profile being added to the Network's collective database, you must immediately cancel your membership by contacting customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-888-659-2090.
- You may become a Member of the Service at no cost. As a Member, you will have the ability to participate in some, but not all, of the features and services available within the Service. In order to access additional features and services, including the ability to communicate with other Members, you must become a paying subscriber to the Service. Site and related service usage and/or subscription fees and duration of services are provided to you upon registration.
Upgraded memberships are $1.99 for a 3 day trial to sample the service. You may cancel anytime within these 3 days and will not be charged any additional amount. After the 3 days, if you do not cancel, you will be enrolled in a recurring membership of 45 days billed at $99.00. Existing memberships are kept at the original signup rate at the time of subscription. Depending on the promotion offered and plan selected at the time of signup this amount and time may differ. This will be a recurring charge until canceled.
- Recurring Billing. All subscription plans to the Service consist of an initial period, for which there is a one time charge, followed by recurring period charges as agreed to by you. By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. localslobby.com MAY SUBMIT PERIODIC CHARGES (E.G., MONTHLY) WITHOUT FURTHER AUTHORIZATION FROM YOU, UNTIL YOU PROVIDE PRIOR NOTICE OF CANCELLATION BY CONTACTING CUSTOMER SUPPORT AT email@example.com OR CALLING 1-888-659-2090
- Auto-renewal. Your localslobby.com subscription will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected, at the then-current non-promotional subscription rate. To change or resign your subscription at any time, email a cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you resign, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term; your subscription will not be renewed after your then-current term expires. However, you won't be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period.
- Refund policy. No Refund of Fees. In the event you cancel your Account and end your subscription all fees paid to localslobby.com are not refundable. Also if localslobby.com terminates your Account and cancels your subscription to the Service because you have breached this Agreement, you agree that all fees then paid to localslobby.com are non-refundable.
- Guarantee. We guarantee if you use the service and it does not result in a date within 3 months, we will give you 6 months of access to the service for free.
g. Cancellation and Refunds
YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT TO CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP YOU MUST EMAIL A CANCELLATION REQUEST TO SUPPORT@LOCALSLOBBY.COM
, OR CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AT 1-888-659-2090. THIS SECTION APPLIES ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS RESIDING IN STATES WITH SUCH LAWS.
BY USING LOCALSLOBBY.COM YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AFFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE. YOU AGREE TO THE CHARGES FOR THE SERVICES.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Site for any reason or no reason. localslobby.com may terminate your membership upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provide to us or via any other method in its sole discretion. If localslobby.com terminates your membership in the localslobby.com service because you have breached this Agreement,in the sole discretion of localslobby.com, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused subscription fees and thereby you agree to waive any claim to such refund of fees. Upon termination of your membership for any reason or no reason any and all points accumulated in any of the Site's programs shall be terminated with no liability to you. You expressly acknowledge that any program providing points or other credits and your participation in it can be terminated in the sole discretion by localslobby.com at any time with no liability to you whatsoever and that you did not join or remain a member of the Site or any other services in reliance on any such program(s), or the use or availability of such points or credits, or the continuation of the program(s).Points and credits have no monetary value whatsoever and may not be transferred to other persons
4. Non-Commercial Use by Members/Viewers
- This localslobby.com site is for the personal use of individual members and viewers only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become members of this site and shall not use service or site for any purpose including but not limited to: sending unsolicited commercial e-mail to members, sending advertisements for other web sites and services in this site's chat rooms, or using member personal identifying information for commercial purposes. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the site or the sending of unsolicited commercial email will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunction redress and/or termination of membership at localslobby.com's sole discretion. In order to prevent the sending of unsolicited commercial email or chat messages to its members, localslobby.com may take reasonable steps, including the limiting of the numbers of emails or chat messages sent or received by a member and electronically filtering or throttling or terminating e-mail and chat messages at localslobby.com 's sole discretion.
5. Account Security
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that you designate during the Registration process,and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user name and password. You agree to (a) immediately notify localslobby.com of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security,and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. localslobby.com will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
6. YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS
- YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT LOCALSLOBBY.COM DOES NOT IN ANY WAY SCREEN ITS MEMBERS, NOR DOES LOCALSLOBBY.COM INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ITS MEMBERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ITS MEMBERS. LOCALSLOBBY.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF MEMBERS OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE MEMBERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL LOCALSLOBBY.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT,INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL,ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY,EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED USERS OF THIS SERVICE OR PERSONS YOU MEET THROUGH THIS SERVICE.
7. Content on localslobby.com
- Proprietary Rights. localslobby.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of localslobby.com, and its licensees. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
8. Content Posted by You on localslobby.com
- You are solely responsible for the content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Service, or transmit to other Members. localslobby.com does not allow adult content and publishing or transmitting any material containing nudity, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity) is explicitly prohibited. You will not post on the Service, or transmit to other Members, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, nudity, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to the Company or to any other Member. If information provided to localslobby.com, or another Member, subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify localslobby.com of such change.
- You understand and agree that localslobby.com may review and delete any content, messages, double-blind emails, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content"), in each case in whole or in part,that in the sole judgment of localslobby.com violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Members.
- By posting Content to any public area of localslobby.com, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to localslobby.com, its affiliates, licensees and successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reproduce, adapt, modify and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sub licenses of the foregoing. You further represent and warrant that public posting and use of your content by localslobby.com will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
9. Prohibited Activities
- localslobby.com reserves the right to investigate and terminate your membership if you have misused the Service, or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate or whose conduct is unlawful or illegal.
10. Modifications to Service
- localslobby.com reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that localslobby.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
11. Blocking of IP Addresses
- In order to protect the integrity of the Service,localslobby.com reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block Members from certain IP addresses from accessing the Website.
12. Member Disputes
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other localslobby.com Members. localslobby.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
- localslobby.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content displayed on the Website or in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Website, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. localslobby.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website or Member of the Service. Use of the Services is at your sole risk. All content and services provided by localslobby.com on the Services is provided"as is" and on an "as available basis." Neither localslobby.com nor its affiliates, subsidiaries, or designee s nor each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers,designers, contractors, distributors, merchants, advertisers, sponsors,licensees or the like (collectively, "Affiliates") warrant that use of the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because localslobby.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that localslobby.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that localslobby.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
15. Limitation on Liability
- Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will localslobby.com be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Web site or the Service, even if localslobby.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Not withstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, localslobby.com's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to localslobby.com for the Service during the term of membership.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to rules generally applicable to resolving conflicts of laws. You agree to both the exclusive jurisdiction and the exclusive venue of the federal and state courts of California, with respect to any claim or cause of action, whether in law or in equity, arising under or relating to these Terms or use of the Service.
17. Indemnity by You
- You agree to indemnify and hold localslobby.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set for the above.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and localslobby.com regarding the use of the Website and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this agreement.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.